To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex
only, see pictures inside label)
For external use only. For use by
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and
immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than
that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of
the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not
use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected,
irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of
accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair
color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results
may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to
use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for
each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp
in the hair loss area
- massage into scalp with fingers, then wash
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions
on how to use
- using more or more often will not improve
- continued use is necessary to increase and
keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- hair growth has been shown in a clinical study
of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- see hair loss pictures on right
- before use, read all information on package
and enclosed booklet
- keep the package. It contains important
- store at controlled room temperature 20º to
25º C (68º to 77º F)
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or
incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above
120º F (49º C).
Using the Product:
- To open container: Match arrow on can ring
with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair
into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure.
- The foam may begin to melt right away on
contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold
first. (Be sure to dry them thoroughly before handling the foam.)
- Hold the can upside down and press nozzle to
dispense the topical foam product onto your fingers. The total amount of
foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the
hair loss area and gently massage into scalp and then wash your hands well.
- After each use, close the container to make
child resistant by snapping the cap back on to the can.
is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex
only, as shown below). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
Men’s ROGAINE® has been shown to regrow
hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss.
| If men have more hair loss or hair
loss in a place different than shown above, Men's ROGAINE® Foam may
butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol,
citric acid, fragrance, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60,
propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40B, stearyl alcohol
Free shipping does not apply for this product!