Promotional discounts do not
apply to this product!
Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablets 20 mg - Acid
Three 14-Day Courses of Treatment
- treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or
more days a week)
- not intended for immediate relief of
heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Adults 18 Years of Age and Older: This product is to be used once a day (every
24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect,
although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before
eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- Do not crush tablets in food.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless
directed by your doctor.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more
often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet):
Omeprazole Magnesium Delayed-Release Tablet 20.6 mg (equivalent to 20 mg
omeprazole). Purpose: Acid Reducer.
Glyceryl Monostearate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide,
Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose,
Paraffin, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Sodium
Stearyl Fumarate, Starch, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food
- vomiting with blood
- bloody or black stools
These may be signs of a serious condition. See
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a
sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of
breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
you are taking
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription antifungal or anti-yeast
- diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- digoxin (heart medicine)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14
- you need to take more than 1 course of
treatment every 4 months
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right